i took the battery out of my phone to put a memory card in it and when i turned it back on the time and date was changed to 1/07/2014 and i cannot find out how to reset it back to the correct date and time
    03-17-2015 01:10 PM
    i took the battery out of my phone to put a memory card in it and when i turned it back on the time and date was changed to 1/07/2014 and i cannot find out how to reset it back to the correct date and time
    In your phone Settings, go to date+time. There you can set the time manually... or you can allow your phone to automatically adjust the time based on your time zone (which you can also allow to be set automatically). It takes 5-15 minutes for the time to automatically adjust, and you need an internet connection.

You may also want to create a Windows Central account so you can track responses to your query easily.
    In your phone Settings, go to date+time. There you can set the time manually... or you can allow your phone to automatically adjust the time based on your time zone (which you can also allow to be set automatically). It takes 5-15 minutes for the time to automatically adjust, and you need an internet connection.

You may also want to create a Windows Central account so you can track responses to your query easily.
    RumoredNow and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-17-2015 01:15 PM