What apps come with the nokia lumia 630?

W

WPCentral Question

Like once I get my phone, what applications are pre-installed in the phone?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Eh here navigation apps, system apps, camera app, people app, xbox vid & music and the entire suite of msn apps (powered by bing)..

There are a few more I think, but can't remember all of them.. In any case if you're wondering whether if you'll be flooded with bloatware (S notes, S voice recorder etc) then the answer is NO

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The basics and a couple MS stuff.

Also worth noting that it could vary depending on the region and carrier.
T-Mobile has a Wi-Fi calling app, my French CV'ed 920 came with a couple random apps...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phones and Lumia in particular come pretty well equipped out of the box.

Here maps and nav works really great for many. Esp in the US and Euro zones
Lumia Camera is a pretty nice lens with manual controls for pic taking
Office
OneDrive free cloud storage
Outlook integration of multiple email addresses, calendars, contacts
Cortana virtual assistant (depending on your Region)

All your basics will be covered. The device will be truly "Smart" right out of the box.

Check out the Windows Phone Store and browse some categories to make sure it will have the frills you want to add.

I've used Android and webOS quite a bit, dabbled in iOS, Ubuntu Touch, Firefox OS, Jolla Sailfish, Symbian, etc.

For start up, Windows Phone matches or exceeds the big two (iOS/AOSP Android) in a stock configuration. Microsoft partners don't kill the OS experience with a lot of "skin," but you can run with what is there...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon