How update to denim?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi...! I'm Pavan, I'm using Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM, You ppl already know that the phone has windows' updated version "Cyan", and now i want to update it to the latest version "Denim", I want to use "Cortana" So can you please Help me how Update my phone to Denim Version, I have searched Everything in my phone... and it was Saying "Your phone is Up to date". Can you please help me to Encounter this issue...?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi...! I'm Pavan, I'm using Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM, You ppl already know that the phone has windows' updated version "Cyan", and now i want to update it to the latest version "Denim", I want to use "Cortana" So can you please Help me how Update my phone to Denim Version, I have searched Everything in my phone... and it was Saying "Your phone is Up to date". Can you please help me to Encounter this issue...?

Welcome to Windows Central.

Cortana was released with the Cyan update; you don't need Denim for this. However, the availability of Cortana depends on the regional settings of your phone, since Cortana is not available for all regions.

As a workaround, you may set your phone regional settings to "United States*" and then restart your phone. You will then see Cortana in the App List.

You can change your phone regional settings under Settings > region. Make sure that your Settings > speech is also set to English (United States) and that the Settings > language is also English.

*- There are other regions, such as UK and maybe some parts of India, but the safest setting would be the United States.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Here is where you check for the latest version for your phone: Software update for Lumia with Windows Phone 8 - Microsoft - Global Use your phone's stated Region/Country/Model/Carrier or Country Variant to determine software availability. It goes by phone manufacture not where you are holding the phone at the moment. For example, I live in the US and my 1520.3 never update with the US/ATT 1520 model. I had to wait for the Latin America unlocked 1520 to update because that is what my phone was built for.

Here is where you can check the OS version required and the Settings needed to get Cortana in all her release versions: When, where, and on what phones is Cortana available? How to - Microsoft Community

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs