For my offline viewing pleasure. For power users.

Or no one really cares about these things in a platform with less than 3% market share? (iOS has it, obviously)
    03-30-2015 11:29 PM
    There are downloadable PDF versions of the user guide for every phone model... You have to do an internet search for your model since you don't list it in the OP.

There are extensive online help pages here: Support | Windows Phone How-to (United States) which could be saved individually.
    There are downloadable PDF versions of the user guide for every phone model... You have to do an internet search for your model since you don't list it in the OP.

There are extensive online help pages here: Support | Windows Phone How-to (United States) which could be saved individually.
    Laura Knotek and Harrie-S like this.
    03-31-2015 12:16 PM
    Sure. I have a Lumia 530, for which I have found a PDF. (Congratulations for Nokia/Microsoft if they think I will read a PDF on this phone / or a 27" desktop - no wonder market share is under 3%. Apple allows me to read the documentation comfortably right on the device in handy Epub format)

Anyways, the PDF (Nokia Lumia 530 - Support, Updates, Downloads and User Guides, Troubleshooting - Microsoft - USA) says only Windows 8.1, does not mention about Cyan, Denim, etc. What's the difference? Do you think they update the PDF with every update of the OS?
    04-02-2015 11:46 AM
    Apple has so many fewer devices and one OS advancement a year (aside from security patches and bug fixes). A much easier task.

Windows Phone has such a diffuse proliferation of hardware configurations and is averaging more iterations annually.

You are trying to compare Apples and...
    04-02-2015 02:54 PM