All other OS have got WhatsApp call and we still with our old WhatsApp.. I wanna know when we also getting ours updated cos it sucks when you friends wanna hit u up and all they get is the person u tryna call need to update his/her WhatsApp. Do something about it. 😢
    03-31-2015 05:51 AM
    Contact WhatsApp and ask them, they're the devs. We don't know. We're all users here just like you.

Also, MS has no control over what WhatsApp does, it's called 'free market' for a reason.

Read this - http://www.windowscentral.com/voice-...-soon-whatsapp
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-31-2015 06:47 AM
    All other OS have got WhatsApp call and we still with our old WhatsApp.. I wanna know when we also getting ours updated cos it sucks when you friends wanna hit u up and all they get is the person u tryna call need to update his/her WhatsApp. Do something about it.
    its coming soon
    03-31-2015 07:57 AM
    Contact WhatsApp and ask them, they're the devs. We don't know. We're all users here just like you.

Also, MS has no control over what WhatsApp does, it's called 'free market' for a reason.

Read this - WhatsApp for Windows Phone to get voice calling support soon | Windows Central
    So old Post!! April 2014!!!
    03-31-2015 09:04 AM
    So old Post!! April 2014!!!
    2014 isn't old. Trust me. ;)
    Laura Knotek and teckris like this.
    04-01-2015 01:20 AM
    Only androids have Whatsappcalling feature.. Even IOS don't have calling feature..
    Laura Knotek and jontyfernz like this.
    04-01-2015 02:29 AM