Hallo, I copied a large detailed image on the phone and when I want to see it with the image viewer I only see a very low resolution version of my image. How can I open and view the original image ? Thanks
    03-31-2015 02:48 PM
    Hallo, I copied a large detailed image on the phone and when I want to see it with the image viewer I only see a very low resolution version of my image. How can I open and view the original image ? Thanks
    Welcome to Windows Central.

The default imaging interface of Windows Phone has a limitation on the magnification level. In order to view the images you copied to your phone at higher magnification levels, you need a third party app. I recommend Zoom, though this is not free.

*- High resolution images taken with Lumia Camera do not need the Zoom app to be viewed at higher magnification levels.
    Welcome to Windows Central.

The default imaging interface of Windows Phone has a limitation on the magnification level. In order to view the images you copied to your phone at higher magnification levels, you need a third party app. I recommend Zoom, though this is not free.

*- High resolution images taken with Lumia Camera do not need the Zoom app to be viewed at higher magnification levels.
    Harrie-S and RumoredNow like this.
    03-31-2015 02:51 PM