Why doesn't the Call + SMS Filter work on my Nokia Lumia 928 with Windows Phone 8.1?

W

WPCentral Question

Under "Settings," if I try to open the Call + SMS Filter, I'm greeted by the message, "Something went wrong...Can't open the filter at the moment. Please try again later or restart your phone." I've tried again constantly and restarted many times. My phone is up-to-date (just checked the status), running Windows Phone 8.1. There seems to be no other way to block numbers on this phone (long-tapping only gives me the option to mute or delete SMS threads, or edit contacts). Would much appreciate some help.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Under "Settings," if I try to open the Call + SMS Filter, I'm greeted by the message, "Something went wrong...Can't open the filter at the moment. Please try again later or restart your phone." I've tried again constantly and restarted many times. My phone is up-to-date (just checked the status), running Windows Phone 8.1. There seems to be no other way to block numbers on this phone (long-tapping only gives me the option to mute or delete SMS threads, or edit contacts). Would much appreciate some help.

Update to denim(official) and then update the app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077