Why is my Store Apps not updating?

Aravind U

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
My phone is LUMIA 535 and in last 2-3 days when I checked for updates for any store apps, it shown updates available for about 6 apps. Then when I click to update all apps, the status bar shows downloading and after downloading the status change to "Attention Please Tap Here" command appears. I tried many times (about 4-5 times) and still the same things is happening. Store and Apps have no problem with the internet connection as I can surf each of the apps and the Windows Store using the net. I have latest Windows OS in my phone. Also I have updated my windows store apps about 1 week ago without any problem using the same internet connection. But now this problem occurs.

Any one please help me to solve the issue.

Thanks in advance.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
My phone is LUMIA 535 and in last 2-3 days when I checked for updates for any store apps, it shown updates available for about 6 apps. Then when I click to update all apps, the status bar shows downloading and after downloading the status change to "Attention Please Tap Here" command appears. I tried many times (about 4-5 times) and still the same things is happening. Store and Apps have no problem with the internet connection as I can surf each of the apps and the Windows Store using the net. I have latest Windows OS in my phone. Also I have updated my windows store apps about 1 week ago without any problem using the same internet connection. But now this problem occurs.

Any one please help me to solve the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to Windows Central.

This has happened to my L535 just a week ago. The issue was with the SD Card - it was already starting to fail; it had corrupted sectors and, as such, the card automatically write-protected itself, effectively disabling all attempts of writing new information on it or deleting files from it. However, I could move apps from my SD Card to my phone (the app data isn't really deleted from the card, but a copy of it is written in the phone memory) - this way I could update my apps.

The permanent solution was to use a different SD Card. Try moving the apps to your phone memory in the meantime if you don't have access to a new SD Card... at any rate, I had to move all my apps to my phone memory first before using a new SD Card so I can transfer them all to the new SD Card. Copy and pasting the app data between SD Cards won't work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3