Hi I recently replaced my screen on my 1020 after shattering my last one, and its been working great for about a month until today.. For some reason whenever I set my phone face down or in my pocket it seems like my proximity sensor or GPU prevents my screen from showing picture.

I took apart my phone today and disconnect and reattached the bottom display cable which turns the screen back on but after putting it together and setting my phone down for a period of time it seems the screen doesn't want to come on.

I just did a hard reset which seemed to help but it just happened again and luckily a soft reset attempt turned it back on by showing the "swipe down to turn off" screen before it was able to reset.

Anyone know why its doing this?
    04-12-2015 01:51 AM
    Hi I recently replaced my screen on my 1020 after shattering my last one, and its been working great for about a month until today.. For some reason whenever I set my phone face down or in my pocket it seems like my proximity sensor or GPU prevents my screen from showing picture.

I took apart my phone today and disconnect and reattached the bottom display cable which turns the screen back on but after putting it together and setting my phone down for a period of time it seems the screen doesn't want to come on.

I just did a hard reset which seemed to help but it just happened again and luckily a soft reset attempt turned it back on by showing the "swipe down to turn off" screen before it was able to reset.

Anyone know why its doing this?
    i would suggest you to take it to a authorized service centre and let them take a look at it. ;) good day
    04-12-2015 02:47 AM