Does anyone have lumia 620? I need some help with it! Plz

W

WPCentral Question

Hello, my previous back-up phone(nokia lumia 520) is not working anymore. That's why I want to buy the nokia lumia 620! I would like to know if skype calls are good, I mean is sound good and is the front facing camera decent enough for video calls? does it lag much? Will it support windows 10? Thanks!!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
The front facing cam is VGA.. You can't expect miracles from it :p but you will get decent quality on skype.

Not decent enough to see every minor detail on the person you're chatting with tho, but decent enough to see their face lol

There will be some lag, but since you're coming from a 520, it won't be that much of a difference.

Yes the phone supports w10

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It'll support Windows 10. The FFC'll work, and I think you may want to check out some reviews on it, many include FFC sample shots.

Performance will be the same as your 520, just with a slightly smaller battery and screen.

But are there other models that you can upgrade to? I'd love to suggest the 820 or 720, but I don't know if the pricing is good or not.

vikash singh1

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Dude at this moment if you are planning 620 then better go for 640 .... I don't think its that much of a pricing difference rite now.

As for 620 the Skype experience is good. It would depend on the network you use. As for the vga cam it is better than the normal vga cam. Just the battery is small and drains very fast

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes