My phone is showing OS no- 10.0.1235....something ...is that normal?

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey there...i have lumia 525 which can only have the second preview which had the build no 10051 ...i updated my phone yesterday to second preview and got outlook mail and calendar app along with other win 10 features..... But I didn't got the project Spartan... And checking for updates shows up to date.... Also my build no.is 10.0.1235.. What's wrong is out of my knowledge .. Anybody with help will be appreciated..

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You should have both Project Spartan and Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is still the default browser, you'll find Spartan in the App list as "Project Spartan"

Your OS version looks ok, although you're missing some digits. The latest build ends with '.56'.

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
You should have both Project Spartan and Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is still the default browser, you'll find Spartan in the App list as "Project Spartan"

Your OS version looks ok, although you're missing some digits. The latest build ends with '.56'.

That's the point I have nothing as " project Spartan " . Also some things like the speech button in keyboard is absent to... Its on in my keyboard settings.... Also I cant resize my Cortana or people tile to the newly introduced sizes..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes