I thought Halo Spartan Strike was universal?

Stephen Burysek

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I purchased the game on my Windows tablet (Dell Venue 8 Pro). I later went to the store on my Lumia 635 phone and searched for the game but to my surprise it shows as $5.99. It's also not showing up in my apps section of the store, where the other apps I've purchased show up.

What gives? Did I do something wrong? I actually bought both Halo games and neither show up on my phone as being purchased, but the new one I thought for sure was universal.

Any advice?

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Both Halo games are universal.

Obviously you're using the same MS account?

Since the purchase button shows "buy" did you hit it to see if it shows your payment info?

Have you synced your MS account from settings?

Stephen Burysek

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Both Halo games are universal.

Obviously you're using the same MS account?

Since the purchase button shows "buy" did you hit it to see if it shows your payment info?

Have you synced your MS account from settings?

Yes I definitely am using the same MS Account across all my devices. I hit buy and it made me enter my wallet app pin but after that it said confirm purchase. It didn't really show it being free or needing to be purchased again so I'm unsure if I would be double charged.

I'll try syncing my MS account on my phone to see if that does anything. Thanks for the suggestion!

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
If else all fails, either give it a few hours (maybe MS end is experiencing problems) or just contact MS WP support. They've helped me in those situations.

A restart of your 635 wouldn't hurt either.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Try putting in your pin. It should come up with a message that tells you that you already own it.

AFAICT, there is no "giving it time" as it should recognize it right away.

Chung Wei Leong

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I purchased the game on my Windows tablet (Dell Venue 8 Pro). I later went to the store on my Lumia 635 phone and searched for the game but to my surprise it shows as $5.99. It's also not showing up in my apps section of the store, where the other apps I've purchased show up.

What gives? Did I do something wrong? I actually bought both Halo games and neither show up on my phone as being purchased, but the new one I thought for sure was universal.

Any advice?
In happened to me too...Just click the buy button, and whatever the next button is and I will came out a message say that you already owned this app, it should be no problem, but better stop it if it really come out an price info which we make the final purchase confirmation

Stephen Burysek

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the answers. I got it to work. When I entered my pin the next screen in small letters said I already purchased the app. Not as obvious as it should be compared to other OS's with universal app support but it works I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3