Hey, im using a Lumia 1520 and my screen has started to mess up, as in the touch. It mostly happens when I play MC 5 but now the phone sometimes has the same problem aswell. When I touch sometimes the screen movies by itself and in the game my gun keeps changing by itself aswell as the camera position. I've reset my phone and uninstalled the game and downloaded again.

What should I do?
    05-09-2015 09:50 AM
    Could you install a diagnostics app, such as Diagnostics Toolset, and check the screen responsiveness to touch? You may also want to observe using this app if your screen is registering "phantom" touches, or touch input signals even without anything touching the screen.

Let us know what you find. You would need to create a Windows Central account to respond to this thread.
    05-09-2015 09:55 AM
    Okay is the toolset available in the windows store.
    05-09-2015 10:38 AM
    I've just checked everything and its fine
    gpobernardo likes this.
    05-09-2015 10:40 AM
    Also when the screen messes up the the buttons below such as the windows and back button they stop working aswell. So I have to lock then unlock the phone.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    05-09-2015 10:41 AM
    Alright.

There have been possible solutions posted in the forums, you may check them here and here. There was a more recent solution posted, but I couldn't find it at the moment.

Let us know if any of the methods in these links work.

I think, however, that I must mention that this problem has also been reported for other devices - I have experienced this with the L535, but since the L535 doesn't have hardware navigation buttons, I simply resorted to turning the screen off and then on, restarting the phone or performing a soft reset.
    Harrie-S and Adeel 360 like this.
    05-09-2015 12:13 PM
    Alright.

There have been possible solutions posted in the forums, you may check them here and here. There was a more recent solution posted, but I couldn't find it at the moment.

Let us know if any of the methods in these links work.

I think, however, that I must mention that this problem has also been reported for other devices - I have experienced this with the L535, but since the L535 doesn't have hardware navigation buttons, I simply resorted to turning the screen off and then on, restarting the phone or performing a soft reset.
    I've tried the fixes they gave and it had definitely made a difference. Thank you very much 😊
    Harrie-S and gpobernardo like this.
    05-09-2015 12:59 PM