????? Gmail accounts in outlook on windows 10 for phones

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I updated to windows 10 on my Lumia 920 a couple of weeks ago, it looks pretty good but my biggest issue was with outlook, I have 2 gmail accounts, one personal and one for business. Only one of them would set up without issue, I could not get outlook to add both.
So I had no choice but to roll back, I lost my high scores and levels in fingersofts up hill racer, very gutted about that!
I would like to give it another go but I need the email thing sorted.
Is this a common problem or is it me?
Has there been a fix if it is?
A little help and knowledge from the people that know would be fantastic.

Thanks, Brer

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Your phone should have no problem integrating multiple email accounts, even more than one from the same service.

Is 2-step authentication enabled on the account that would not "take"??? If so, make sure you follow all steps on your Gmail to authorize the device.

Do a web search for "Google 2 step authorization" and "Google device authorization." I have a felling it is failing on the Google side waiting for recognition. However, this is a guess as you have not really said what went wrong n the phone when you tried and failed to add an account.

If you need more help, please join the site so you can reply in this thread.

Here is the official Help Page: Set up or delete an email account on Windows Phone | Windows Phone How-to (United States)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon