I've turned it off and on, I've removed the battery, I've removed the SIM card, I've tried turning flight mode off, I've tried allowing mobile+SIM data connection, I've done a reset and a hard reset, I've tried about everything everyone's suggest and for the life of me, I can't get it off. It's really starting to irritate me as I need my phone for work. Please please please can anyone help?
    05-21-2015 05:55 PM
    Have you tried this???

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...tm#post2853178

Basically it is a way to bump start the connection between the motherboard and daughterboard.

If you have questions or need more help, please sign up for the site and reply in this thread. Let us know other details such as have you been on the Tech preview for 10? When did the issue start? Was there a recent flash of the phone using a recovery tool? Which tool?
    Have you tried this???

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...tm#post2853178

Basically it is a way to bump start the connection between the motherboard and daughterboard.

If you have questions or need more help, please sign up for the site and reply in this thread. Let us know other details such as have you been on the Tech preview for 10? When did the issue start? Was there a recent flash of the phone using a recovery tool? Which tool?
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-21-2015 06:04 PM