Why are my calorie counts going backwards?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I've been wearing my Band for about four months, but only started paying close attention to the calories burned numbers a couple of weeks ago. There have been a few times when I checked my calories burned number before going to bed, and then synced my Band in the morning and found that the calories burned number for the day before was actually lower than when I checked it at bed time.

I thought maybe I was just imagining things, so last night before going to sleep, around 11pm, I took a picture of my Band and it read that as of that moment I'd burned 1,705 calories. Based on past calorie patterns I should have added about 60-70 more calories in that first hour of sleep before the band started over at midnight.

When I woke up this morning and synced, however, the calorie count from yesterday read 1,694. How is that possible?

Am I wrong in assuming that the count starts over at midnight? Is some other time period being used for the daily summary? The chart on the Microsoft Health dashboard goes from midnight to midnight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon