Is there a solution to Lumia 535 screen problem?

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
As we all know it has some problem not huge but still. Its so frustrating because of double tap... Even the slightest touch on any pic of facebook opens the pic... Over all it doesn't feel smooth...(ppl using L535 must be understanding my problem) I wanna know has anyone achieved full satisfaction till now? I gave my phone to Nokia centre and they are saying they only updated it though my phone was already updated. So what's the solution? Is there hope? Would changing screen solve the issue? For ppl who have gotten rid of the issue - have u checked your phone with the software"multi touch"? Im so aggravated and im gonna create scene today at nokia center....

Last edited by a moderator:

Rowland Jonathan1

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
As we all know it has some problem not huge but still. Its so frustrating because of double tap... Even the slightest touch on any pic of facebook opens the pic... Over all it doesn't feel smooth...(ppl using L535 must be understanding my problem) I wanna know has anyone achieved full satisfaction till now? I gave my phone to Nokia centre and they are saying they only updated it though my phone was already updated. So what's the solution? Is there hope? Would changing screen solve the issue? For ppl who have gotten rid of the issue - have u checked your phone with the software"multi touch"? Im so aggravated and im gonna create scene today at nokia center....

I had my 535 repaired for touch yesterday at the nokia care center.They told me that they have updated the software.And so I checked it with a multi touch software(app).The software recognized all the four touch points easily.I wouldn't say the touch is perfect(in comparison with the 520) but now the touch is really better. Previously the touch was really worse like While I scroll an app would open up.But now I am quite satisfied with the touch.

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I had my 535 repaired for touch yesterday at the nokia care center.They told me that they have updated the software.And so I checked it with a multi touch software(app).The software recognized all the four touch points easily.I wouldn't say the touch is perfect(in comparison with the 520) but now the touch is really better. Previously the touch was really worse like While I scroll an app would open up.But now I am quite satisfied with the touch.
Yes there's slight improvement. My screen sometimes recognizes four fingers but after few seconds it starts to flicker... While scrolling apps aren't opening now...Plus I have just noticed that "touch" option under settings in my L535 isn't opening.
Does that mean its best that L535 can provide? I wanted it to be smooth like my cousin's L640 or my L620 but now I think it cant achieve that smoothness.

Rowland Jonathan1

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Yes there's slight improvement. My screen sometimes recognizes four fingers but after few seconds it starts to flicker... While scrolling apps aren't opening now...Plus I have just noticed that "touch" option under settings in my L535 isn't opening.
Does that mean its best that L535 can provide? I wanted it to be smooth like my cousin's L640 or my L620 but now I think it cant achieve that smoothness.

The touch settings in my 535 opens up.I think with the software update this is the max.But there are other people in the Windows central forum who had their touch panel replaced and the touch is working good for them.Personally I don't know if it is really that effective.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos