I'm not even sure if where I am located can even been found normally with my phone.
    06-23-2015 08:26 PM
    while its technologically possible to locate a phone just from its pings to cell towers (see: triangulation) you shouldn't have to worry about it unless you're doing things that could catch the eye of those who have the resources to access tower data and such. (read: police, S.H.I.E.L.D., NSA, well-funded/connected people types)

otherwise, in general, you probably don't have to worry about being tracked by Joe the Plumber just from him dialing your number. (blocking doesn't really matter)
    Phones don't /publish your location to inbound callers. This is true whether or not you block the number.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    06-23-2015 08:50 PM
    while its technologically possible to locate a phone just from its pings to cell towers (see: triangulation) you shouldn't have to worry about it unless you're doing things that could catch the eye of those who have the resources to access tower data and such. (read: police, S.H.I.E.L.D., NSA, well-funded/connected people types)

otherwise, in general, you probably don't have to worry about being tracked by Joe the Plumber just from him dialing your number. (blocking doesn't really matter)
    RumoredNow and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-23-2015 09:53 PM