Cortana with no answer and sound. Edge not transparent on 10166. Help me!!! What could the problem be?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Cortana with no answer and sound. Edge not transparent on 10166. Help me!!!

Hey everyone!

I'm having problems with my Windows 10 Mobile. I made the upgrade to build 10166, but only the Store tile has become transparent. The Microsoft Edge stills blue, he don`t become transparent.
And another problem, is that Cortana is not working. I have set the language and region, but when i use a command voice, she doesn`t respond. It stop from responding. In the previosly build, i have the answer from her, but with no sound of her voice. But now, neither voice or message from her. Can some one help me?

Wishallrah

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Cortana with no answer and sound. Edge not transparent on 10166. Help me!!!

Hey everyone!

I'm having problems with my Windows 10 Mobile. I made the upgrade to build 10166, but only the Store tile has become transparent. The Microsoft Edge stills blue, he don`t become transparent.
And another problem, is that Cortana is not working. I have set the language and region, but when i use a command voice, she doesn`t respond. It stop from responding. In the previosly build, i have the answer from her, but with no sound of her voice. But now, neither voice or message from her. Can some one help me?

Hard reset the phone to solve it. I had the same issue and hard reset fixed it. Settings > System > About > Reset your Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck