Got the error 80073cfb while updating true caller in Windowsphone

arunsuresh789

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi same issue is with me. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalled the app . Still the true caller app was not installing. However have tried installing it by downloading the file to the phone and have installed it through "install local app" in store. But app installed again but still shows the update with the same error. If anyone had uninstalled the app and not possible to download the app from the store again, try "install local app" in store. You can get back the app.

ravenlocked

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I hade same problem this is how i fixed it under store and settings there is a slide bar that says only install apps when connected to wifi
Turn that off then turn phone off then turn phone on install app that gives you the error i tested to turn the only install on again then installed this page app that worked you dont need to turn wifi off
Regards
Ravenlocked

jtpcamp

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem as many of you did. I contacted MS Store support and they could not fix it and escalated it but after over 24 hours have not heard from anyone.

But good news,the app updated itself correctly a while ago and now no error. There is hope!!!

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Folks,

I could update/reinstall the Truecaller & all the apps. I followed the following steps:

Removed all pending download from the download list
Install TrueDialer & couple of more Apps (unwanted Apps) & Truecaller all together (later uninstalled unwanted Apps)
Ii worked fine for me. Later I got some more updates on installed Apps which I could update smoothly...
Also Windows has released a phone update, try updating your phone & retry to update Apps.

Cheers.

Danilo Andrade

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello, guys!
I tried unninstalling an app, after that I installed the same app and put the truecaller on the queue again, after the other app installed, the truecaller installation went through just fine as well :)

andrew mawdsley

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I had the same error 8007cfb with truecaller.

Today, I noticed that my Microsoft account in "settings, email+accounts" gave me an error that my password had expired.

I changed the password on the web, then updated it in the phone.

Next, I went back to store, my apps, and pressed truecaller icon.
This then installed correctly.

I don't know if they are related, or if the error has been fixed in the background. But I hope this helps other people out there.

Rksudarshana

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
lumia 535 :-true caller; error 80073cfb support,

step 1st :-delete your all browsing history
step 2nd:-reset your phone
a) go to all setting
b)click about
c)reset your phone

note:-before resetting your phone first secure your important file,photo,documents to other drives like pc, sd card,etc.

d)after resetting your phone restart ur phone

now install true caller with wi-fi network or high speed(3G) data...

install your all other apps again which was deleted during rest your phone.

i m already try dis way it's working on my phone. try it it's a secure way n u will find ur true caller again in your phone
thank you :smile:

Kamran_Mamedi

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for sharing! That could most possibly be a workaround. Many user has tried this lately and it seems to be working.

Steps:
1. Go to Settings -> Applications -> Internet Explorer and tap on Delete History

2. When that finishes, hold Power and Volume Down for 15 seconds until the phone restarts

3. After it's back on, go to Settings -> Email+Accounts. Tap and hold on your Microsoft Account and select Sync. Then see if you can download or update any apps

4. If that doesn't fix it, go to Settings -> Date+Time, and turn off automatic updates and see if that is working.

Good luck,
Kamran from Truecaller

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss