Truecaller reinstallation problem

DrSARANG MALI

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I am using Lumia 1320 with windows 8.1.
Two days back I have notification for truecaller update, so I tried many times to update but can't succeeded, for that I uninstalled truecaller.
But now I am unable to reinstall it. Whenever I tried to install, it shows message like "Attention required......".
Same things happen last month for Windows Central App, for reinstallation I have gone through hard reset last month.
Now what to do???
Can't think of hard reset again.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, as are other people. It isn't your phone. Truecaller needs to fix the update on their end. Until they do, they are going to have a lot of people upset. This isn't the first app this has happened to, and won't be the last.

GauravD

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Same problem happened with me too. I kept trying to download every other day and one fine day, it fixed itself and downloaded properly. Though the caller id still doesn't work -_-

kiran_krk

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
I had the same issue for a couple of days. Seems it was a store issue. Apps like Candy Crush Saga, Truedialer, Dropbox, etc. had the same issue too. Just tried reinstalling now and hurray! Seems Microsoft solved the issue!! :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven