Where can I get a lumia 620 replacement battery ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am true Nokia fan since I bought my first phone, now I am using a lumia 620 which still going strong. The issue is I am unable to find a replacement battery for my phone. Contacting the Nokia care (Akshay Care) here in Pune which provides the most pathetic service, who visited there once will never buy a Nokia again in their life. I was asked to pay an advance and wait till the stock came. When i contacted them after 15 days they said that there is stock and asked me to come and collect it. The tried to sell me a battery which didnt have a proper packing or hologram, in fact nothing to prove that it was a genuine product. I refused to take it and the fact was they were trying to sell me a battery which was not compatible with my phone. Any source of genuine replacement battery for my lumia 620 will be appreciated online or offline.

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes that's the problem... We cant even trust nokia care centre... I guess you should try flipkart/snapdeal etc... You must first read reviews which will tell you if its genuine or not... Even I don't know what I'll do when my L620's battery dies... Cant trust nokia store nor local mobile stores...

anishmohantcr

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Amit, I have tried all online stores but the product is showing "Not in stock", I was able to see the NCC staff shouting at customers while I was there at the NCC, Real sad to see such a reputed company name being scarred due to irresponsible & rude staff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6