How can I hide navigation bar in Lumia 535 ??

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a problem with my Lumia 535 that the navigation bar doesn't disappear ever even during playing games and it hides some options and buttons of the game, 2nd I didn't find the navigation bar option in settings.. where is it ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Ubaid Jatoi

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
no there isn't any settings with the name 'Navigation Bar' in my cell phone only in the app list>touch there is an option for the vibration of navigation bar to turn on and off the vibration of the navigation bar three buttons.

Yasser1989

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
i have this problems to but this problems showing after ubgrade my phone to win10M after ubdate i see this problems and try fixsed but can`t do it i need help im now try back to win 8.1 are you have other way to fixed

Abrar_x

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
I am using Build 10586 .. this is a bug .. swiping up in the nav bar should hide it doesn't matter what are doing .. But it seems to work only when you enable screen lock on double tapping the NAV Bar .. (( Happens when playing xbox games & some apps even though the apps support windows 10, Yes Your apps has to support windows 10 or there remains a black holo space where the navigation bar is supposed to be))

Go to Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Enable "Double tab the Navigation bar to turn off the screen"
Now what I did was , double clicked on Navigation bar & it locked the screen .. then I instinctively swiped up on the nav bar after unlocking .. and
Full immersive mode was active . ..

NOW Disabling "Double tab the Navigation bar to turn off the screen" function doesn't seem to disable full immersive mode on swipe .. :)

The first thing i thought was to help others sharing the solution .. as I found none on the internet searching for about 2 days ..

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit