Should i upgrade from lumia 535 to lumia 640 XL ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

so i have been using Lumia 535 for six months now and it handles everyday tasks very well but its not up to the mark specially in optics. So i have decided to get a new phone I am thinking to stay with windows, W10 looks promising but i switched from Android and temptation of going back is real strong so LG G2(its also cheap now and my personal favt) is also a contender. So please i need a honest advice should i upgrade to lumia 640 XL, is it worth it or should i wait for Microsoft to release new phones with w10 with windows hello or should i get G2 in the mean time. ahh i am confused.

anon(8919929)

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
no! should i wait for new W10 Mobile phone or just upgrade to lumia 640 XL. ? is it worth to wait? and is 640 XL worth it, it is not a very high end in terms of specs. thats why, is it worth a upgrade or should i wait?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
no! should i wait for new W10 Mobile phone or just upgrade to lumia 640 XL. ? is it worth to wait? and is 640 XL worth it, it is not a very high end in terms of specs. thats why, is it worth a upgrade or should i wait?
The 640 XL will be one of the first phones to get W10 Mobile, it is surely worth the upgrade in my opinion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon