Where is the Onenote/Onedrive file location on Windows Phone 8.1?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Onenote/Onedrive file location on Windows Phone 8.1

I just got a Lumia 735. I did create a microsoft account.

I created a file (notebook) for onenote from the phone. I've installed the files app and also have connected my phone to my PC and browsed the phone from there. I just don't see my 'notebook' file on the phone either way. Despite that, I do see 2 spreadsheets both on the phone (via both the files app and browsing from the PC) and at onedrive. Then again, I copied them over instead of creating those files on the phone. I can see the notebook file on onedrive.

As a test, I put the phone in airplane mode thinking that would cut the onedrive connection. Even with that--the phone still opens the Onenote file with its data implying it is somewhere on the phone!

I also tried it the opposite way--while browsing at OneDrive from my PC...I was looking for a way to save the file to my PC...or phone. If there is a way...I don't see it.

Where in the world is that file on my phone (if it is there), and/or how can I download a copy out of onedrive to my PC or phone?

vinscg

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Onenote/Onedrive file location on Windows Phone 8.1

OneNote files open s from OneNote app the on phone.. and the OneNote app on pc ... its not a file in the cloud.
search in the app you should find it there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2