Why is my Wi-fi permanently turned off on my Nokia Lumia 625?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

The Wi-fi is permanently turned off on my Nokia Lumia 625

Hi. I have a Nokia Lumia 625 which has had a few Windows software updates. Unfortunately I go into Settings>Wifi and attempt to use the slider to the ON position
but it won't stay in that position and a dialog box pops up with the message "Can't do this at the moment. Try again later" and prompts me to restart the phone. I have done this several times now and the SAME problem persists. Can anyone help....?

I bought the phone 18 months ago from Buymobiles.net on an Orange 24 month contract. I've been to an EE shop but they say they can't help. So how do I get it sorted out? Do I contact Nokia or Buymobiles. net?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: The Wi-fi is permanently turned off on my Nokia Lumia 625

Hi. I have a Nokia Lumia 625 which has had a few Windows software updates. Unfortunately I go into Settings>Wifi and attempt to use the slider to the ON position
but it won't stay in that position and a dialog box pops up with the message "Can't do this at the moment. Try again later" and prompts me to restart the phone. I have done this several times now and the SAME problem persists. Can anyone help....?

I bought the phone 18 months ago from Buymobiles.net on an Orange 24 month contract. I've been to an EE shop but they say they can't help. So how do I get it sorted out? Do I contact Nokia or Buymobiles. net?
Check if internet sharing is on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2