Hi. I have a Nokia Lumia 625 which has had a few Windows software updates. Unfortunately I go into Settings>Wifi and attempt to use the slider to the ON position
    but it won't stay in that position and a dialog box pops up with the message "Can't do this at the moment. Try again later" and prompts me to restart the phone. I have done this several times now and the SAME problem persists. Can anyone help....?

I bought the phone 18 months ago from Buymobiles.net on an Orange 24 month contract. I've been to an EE shop but they say they can't help. So how do I get it sorted out? Do I contact Nokia or Buymobiles. net?
    09-04-2015 02:44 PM
    Hi. I have a Nokia Lumia 625 which has had a few Windows software updates. Unfortunately I go into Settings>Wifi and attempt to use the slider to the ON position
    but it won't stay in that position and a dialog box pops up with the message "Can't do this at the moment. Try again later" and prompts me to restart the phone. I have done this several times now and the SAME problem persists. Can anyone help....?

I bought the phone 18 months ago from Buymobiles.net on an Orange 24 month contract. I've been to an EE shop but they say they can't help. So how do I get it sorted out? Do I contact Nokia or Buymobiles. net?
    Check if internet sharing is on.
    09-04-2015 03:04 PM