From SeniorGuest: Purchased a MINT condition Samsung ATIV SE but the Bluetooth will NOT connect to my 2011 Toyota Tacoma. However, it will 'Pair', but the actual connection is never completed. I have tried countless times.

My almost 6 yr. old Samsung Rogue connected on the 3rd attempt when I bought it used. The Rogue shows the Bluetooth addresses & other techie info, the SE does not - just an On/Off slider switch on the screen.

What am I doing wrong? You can offer step-by-step instruction as if to a child; i will not be insulted. I need the Bluetooth to work.
    THANK YOU for any help or info!
    09-07-2015 01:09 PM
    Your options on the phone are limited. In Settings/Bluetooth/Advanced there is an alternative mode checkbox to try.

Better is to check your car has the latest firmware. E.g. this details one upgrade for it: HOW TO FIX: Toyota Entune 2.0.1 Update breaks Internet Tethering over Bluetooth - Scott Hanselman
    xandros9 likes this.
    09-08-2015 09:21 AM
    Thank You realwarder, i will see if that is something I can figure out. I'm hoping this is working correctly - I have refreshed 2 or 3 times now but still no Reply button. Don't know if the website has been changed since my last visit or if my browser is acting up. Thank You again.
    09-08-2015 08:58 PM