Can I (hopefully) expect following things in upcoming windows mobile 10 ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have Nokia Lumia 930 and waiting for windows 10 update, however i have some questions (expectations) regarding the same. I have seen the latest build (10512) & wonder why microsoft is not giving any option of controlling the brightness just the way we have for the transparency level of tiles in the settings??
Since my phone has AMOLED display i think this option will be useful in optimizing it's battery well. Also this is an common function which is there in android & ios. Also can I expect improved battery life overall??
Also I face heating issues on this, can this be fixed with this upcoming update??Answers to these questions would be a great help for me guys. Thanks

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I have Nokia Lumia 930 and waiting for windows 10 update, however i have some questions (expectations) regarding the same. I have seen the latest build (10512) & wonder why microsoft is not giving any option of controlling the brightness just the way we have for the transparency level of tiles in the settings??
Since my phone has AMOLED display i think this option will be useful in optimizing it's battery well. Also this is an common function which is there in android & ios. Also can I expect improved battery life overall??
Also I face heating issues on this, can this be fixed with this upcoming update??Answers to these questions would be a great help for me guys. Thanks
Go to extras > display > brightness, adjust the slider for automatic, change brightness level to low/medium/high and change your brightness settings for the three of them. This option has been there since cyan.

I don't think anyone can comment on whether the battery life will improve though.

abhijeet balsaraf

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your answer brother!! I know that setting for brightness but I am talking about the slider kind of adjustment which is there for tile transparency. That will be better than current three options i.e low/medium/high.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your answer brother!! I know that setting for brightness but I am talking about the slider kind of adjustment which is there for tile transparency. That will be better than current three options i.e low/medium/high.
Honestly I don't know. I actually don't think it will ever come. There isn't even a brightness slider on the desktop version either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes