How do I delete Xbox from my 640?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how do I delete x box from my 640

I want to delete xbox from the phone entirely, how do I ?

stevesu

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: how do I delete x box from my 640

Please clarify what you would like to accomplish.
Xbox is a gaming console. Your phone may have an Xbox app or game associated with Xbox to give you points, but that isn't an Xbox. The account you use to log into your phone may also be tied to Xbox, but that is just an account setting...not Xbox or your phone...

anon(8532178)

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site

Please clarify what you would like to accomplish.
Xbox is a gaming console. Your phone may have an Xbox app or game associated with Xbox to give you points, but that isn't an Xbox. The account you use to log into your phone may also be tied to Xbox, but that is just an account setting...not Xbox or your phone...
They should've just kept it "Games" but I understand renaming it Xbox being MSFT brand and consistent with Windows 10 version.

stevesu

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

They should've just kept it "Games" but I understand renaming it Xbox being MSFT brand and consistent with Windows 10 version.
What does this mean? There is "Games". I have some games on my phone that are xbox and some that aren't. I use the xbox smartglass daily...
The Xbox app in W10 is just an app. But OP hasn't stated what OS they're using or what they're trying to do. Careful not to confuse them or the thread...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon