The glance screen of Microsoft Lumia 640 is separating in parts.
    09-16-2015 11:00 AM
    Glance screen is a software package that displays info when your phone is locked and "Off." Are you saying the information displayed is garbled?

Or do you mean the physical screen hardware components are separating?

In case of the Glance info... Do a Soft Reset, hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone reboots and vibrates. It will clear "gunk" out of system memory. If that fails, reset your phone with the first tool on this page: FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA

In case of the physical components separating: seek warranty repair or replacement.

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made.
    Glance screen is a software package that displays info when your phone is locked and "Off." Are you saying the information displayed is garbled?

Or do you mean the physical screen hardware components are separating?

In case of the Glance info... Do a Soft Reset, hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone reboots and vibrates. It will clear "gunk" out of system memory. If that fails, reset your phone with the first tool on this page: FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA

In case of the physical components separating: seek warranty repair or replacement.

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made.
    xandros9 likes this.
    09-16-2015 11:17 AM