Office 15

W

WPCentral Question

I had OneNote and OneDrive show up on my computer. Answers to my original question helped me find where they were hidden. I would have uninstalled, but could not find them, including Office 15 which OneNote and OneDrive are in. So they were sneaked into my computer and were hidden. Not good. Since there is not way, that I could find to uninstall them, I have deleted both OneNote and OneDrive. That helped a little, but has not taken me back to were my computer was before that crap go onto my computer. I do not know what else you would want. I guess I could rant about garbage software being put onto my computer, but that would be redundant.

I do not know what else you want. It looks like you are a computer. The pot is calling the kettle black. XXXXXXXXXXXX

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Is this your thread over here? http://forums.windowscentral.com/as...know-title-how-can-i-get-off-my-computer.html

I think it is...

Who's a computer? Me? Not hardly. None of the replies here are made by bots.

We are all volunteers on a fan based news and discussion site. Windows Central is not run by Microsoft. We are just enthusiasts.

Could you state more clearly what you want to have happen? I mean something reasonable, not remake the OS which is out of our control. Pretend you are talking to your cousin who has a Windows computer but does not work for Microsoft. That is about the same as what this forum is. Users, not employees.

Did you install Office? If yes you can remove individual components.

What device do you have? What OS version?

You say they just showed up? As part of an OS install? Did it come in an update after you thought they were removed?

We really need more details from you to help you fully.

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made.

This is your best bet. Join the site and start a conversation. Running in with vague, unfocused statements doesn't help get to the solution you want. We like to help here, just remember we are regular people. Acting as if we are employees of a company you purchased a product from is a mistaken tactic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon