Outlook.com email and calendar gone from Outlook app in Windows Mobile build 10536, how can I add the account again?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Outlook.com email and calendar gone from Outlook app in Windows Mobile build 10536

I could read my outlook.com emails this morning, but as I deleted my work email (exchange) and reinstalled it, my outlook.com email and calendar disappeared. Trying to add the account again, I get the message that the account is already connected. Have been searching the web for answers, but not able to find any. Would be grateful for help!

Freelicks

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Outlook.com email and calendar gone from Outlook app in Windows Mobile build 10536

Was about to create my own post but this is similar to what I'm experiencing. Outlook reports that my live account is already connected, but I can't see it within Outlook itself. It does show up under "my account" and junk but no email access to be found. I'm really trying to avoid reformatting the phone. I've got the Groove Music pass and can't delete anything for another 20 days or more. Lumia 640, US on AT&T by the way. Just upgraded to 536 this morning from 8.1.

Thoughts?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes