Windows 10 Mobile : How to sync with iCloud? email/caldav/cardav

EFats

May 6, 2018
Visit site
Latest/last update to Windows 10 Mobile, this is a Lumia 650.
How do I sync to iCloud? When I try to add iCloud account, it just says account info not found. There's no option for any advanced settings for me to manually over-ride.
The iCloud account works, I have email, calendar and contacts sync'd to other devices including BlackBerry 10.
I can set up a plain IMAP account with Windows 10 Mobile, but then I do not have the calendar or contacts sync. I have set up iCloud with app-specific passwords, though I'm not sure if it is necessary with Windows.

I tried to re-purpose a Yahoo or Google account and over-ride all the servers to point to iCloud servers, but I cannot find anywhere to re-enter the new password.
Why doesn't Windows 10 Mobile have some sort of advanced/manual setup? Is there another way around this issue? I just want to manually add CalDav and CardDav accounts if the automated iCloud account setup doesn't work.

EFats

May 6, 2018
Visit site
Still have not figured out a work-around or why it fails.
I did find an app, One Calendar, which works perfectly and is pretty nice to use so that is my solution for now. Plus a separate IMAP account setup with iCloud and then CardDav is still out of the question but less of a concern for me.

Microsoft To Do can be sync'd to iOS Reminders app so that's fine for now until To Do stops working on Windows Mobile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3