I am very much accustomed to Google Apps, some are mandatory like the email and Google maps. I hear that Google no longer makes app for Windows? Is this true? Is that a temporary thing? Are there any good alternatives? I am hoping to get 950XL.

Finally for those who recently switched from Android to Windows phone, how is your experience so far?
    10-13-2015 11:46 AM
    I came over from a Nexus last year (I dropped and broke my Android). Got a basic Lumia 630 to try out and here I am 14 months later about to upgrade up a 640XL. The transition has been smooth enough.

Its true that there are no Google apps. But the only one I miss is YouTube. I still use Gmail (via Microsofts Mail app), Microsoft's Maps are far far faster and fluid than Google maps on my Nexus. I use Microsoft Office rather than Google docs and OneDrive to auto backup my photos to the cloud. Cortana and OneNote are far better than Google Now / Keep in my opinion. I still use Google to search mobile web rather than Bing.

So yep, the only thing I miss is YouTube App but there some great alternatives like Metro tube or just use the mobile version.
    10-13-2015 12:01 PM
    No Youtube App :(
    10-14-2015 02:54 AM
    No Youtube App :(
    Metrotube works just fine on my phone. Cant understand why people get hung up on it not being the official app. I like the dark theme, it carries through all my channels from my google account. Playback is flawless for me.
    10-14-2015 03:13 AM