Hi Guys,
    Please help as i cant seem to get the latest windows device recovery tool 3.0.1 or 3.0.2 to work on my laptop.
    I've been using the previous version windows phone recovery tool, when i was prompted for a mandatory update to windows device recovery tool 3.0.1
    but it has never worked as i always get the below dialog (which i don't understand) every time i launch the application 3.0.1 or 3.0.2.
    Any advise guys?.....

'' The composition produced a single composition error. The root cause is provided below. Review the CompositionException.Errors property for more detailed information.

1) Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.

Resulting in: An exception occurred while trying to create an instance of type 'Microsoft.WindowsDeviceRecoveryTool.Controllers.SettingsController'.

Resulting in: Cannot activate part 'Microsoft.WindowsDeviceRecoveryTool.Controllers.SettingsController'.
    Element: Microsoft.WindowsDeviceRecoveryTool.Controllers.SettingsController --> Microsoft.WindowsDeviceRecoveryTool.Controllers.SettingsController --> AssemblyCatalog (Assembly="WindowsDeviceRecoveryTool, Version=3.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null")

Resulting in: Cannot get export 'Microsoft.WindowsDeviceRecoveryTool.Controllers.SettingsController (ContractName="Microsoft.WindowsDeviceRecoveryTool.Controllers.SettingsController")' from part 'Microsoft.WindowsDeviceRecoveryTool.Controllers.SettingsController'.
    Element: Microsoft.WindowsDeviceRecoveryTool.Controllers.SettingsController (ContractName="Microsoft.WindowsDeviceRecoveryTool.Controllers.SettingsController") --> Microsoft.WindowsDeviceRecoveryTool.Controllers.SettingsController --> AssemblyCatalog (Assembly="WindowsDeviceRecoveryTool, Version=3.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null")
    Please assist to find a solution ''
    10-29-2015 06:35 AM
    Same here need help!!!!
    10-29-2015 11:49 PM
    Same :(
    11-01-2015 09:55 PM