In new moblie update 10581 is anybody getting downloading updates 0 but not started downloading??

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

in new moblie update 10581 is anybody getting downloading updates 0% but not started downloading??

i m using l535 and i got update for new bulid 10581 after clicking on download update it is showing dowloading updates 0% but til now the updates are not yet downloaded.any suggestions please

W

WPCentral Question

in new moblie update 10581 is anybody getting downloading updates 0% but not started downloading??

i m using l535 and i got update for new bulid 10581 after clicking on download update it is showing dowloading updates 0% but til now the updates are not yet downloaded.any suggestions please

Justice Ezeigbo

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: in new moblie update 10581 is anybody getting downloading updates 0% but not started downloadin

Using same phone model, left mine on 0% downloading for about five hours, when I got fed up, I restarted my phone tried again. When I checked for update it went straight to preparing to install which means, while it was showing zero percent download it actually downloaded the files

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: in new moblie update 10581 is anybody getting downloading updates 0% but not started downloadin

A hard reset etc didn't solve it for me, it needed to go back to 8.1 first.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site

The only way I could get mine to install was to go back to 8.1 first, then everything went smoothly.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Threads Merged.

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made.

deepak12345

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site

The only way I could get mine to install was to go back to 8.1 first, then everything went smoothly.

I guess doing a hard reset before downloading the update and then connecting phone to charger while downloading helps too. Mine was not downloading even while connected to charger I did a soft reset and connected again it worked.

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site

Leave your phone unlocked with the update screen opened only.set your lock screen to never lock(you can change back before restarting later).

This speeds up the download and preparing to install part

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes