3finger slide error

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WPCentral Question

in your article

what I cant provide because you stupid spam rules .....

my device / touchpad screen looks different

I cant provide prove for you to see the difference because you stupid spam rules ....

thanx for help that was forbidden by stupid spam rules of yours .... even when I am human ....

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
in your article

what I cant provide because you stupid spam rules .....

my device / touchpad screen looks different

I cant provide prove for you to see the difference because you stupid spam rules ....

thanx for help that was forbidden by stupid spam rules of yours .... even when I am human ....

I'm sorry... I'm not sure what internet you travel, but on this one we see a lot of SPAM and attempted SPAM that annoys our members and guests. Such anti-SPAM rules are present at most forums I've visited and when such rules are absent the place looks a mess.

We do not doubt your genuine sincerity specifically, but as a guest we have no verification of your intent. It's not really targeted at you personally. I'm sorry if you felt it was. If you signed up as a member that would be verification of intent to participate in our community. It is quite natural and normal that participating members do not face restrictions on links and pictures being posted.

Lacking that a good description usually goes some way toward getting answers.

Normally I don't suggest Guests to start a new thread, but in this case I will. Please provide detail so someone may attempt to help. The name of the article would be a good start. What is missing or extra from your device would help as well. device name, OS version, etc. Lacking any solid detail it is hard to know what advice is helpful.

Alternately, you could join the site and try starting a dialog...

For possible reference, here are two articles I suspect you might be referencing: 28 essential keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft Edge that you should know | Windows Central or 21 best Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts you should know | Windows Central I've no idea which, or even if one of these is what you saw?

As I said: I'd rather see you start a new thread with a dialog.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs