Lumia 435 keeps rebooting itself, but I have the newest update. Help?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I recently purchased a new Lumia 435, t-mobile variant. I have noticed that at least once a day, it randomly reboots. I thought it was my SD card but I removed it and it still happens. Is there anything I can do aside from returning it?

Phone is up to date by the way.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You could try to shim the battery, it may not fit tight in the slot like 520 is plagued with.

Make a small pad of paper, maybe 3-4 thicknesses and put it between the battery and frame on the edge opposite the contacts. Make another to go under the lid to press down on the battery when you fasten the back on there.

If that doesn't work, try your recovery tool.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
You could try to shim the battery, it may not fit tight in the slot like 520 is plagued with.

Make a small pad of paper, maybe 3-4 thicknesses and put it between the battery and frame on the edge opposite the contacts. Make another to go under the lid to press down on the battery when you fasten the back on there.

If that doesn't work, try your recovery tool.
So far, so good! Thank you! I noticed that the contacts were kind of visible when I removed the back to do this.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
It randomly restarted itself today, even with the papers inside. I am using the recovery tool now, hopefully that would be it. I really hope so, or else these will be a long few days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes