What happens when a hard reset on a phone is interrupted?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

what happens when a hard reset on a phone is interrupted?

HELP URGENTLY NEEDED!!
I was running an app on my phone when my battery went dead. 5 minutes later i proceeded to to charge my phone and everything was normal so i left it charging and went back to see my patients. I returned 1/2 an hour later to find a BLUE SCREEN which restarted and saw the blue screen again and again. I didn't panic since i've recently joined the windows insider, i proceed home as normal and sought out solutions online that's when i found out about the "hard reset". I did the key combinations and got the exclamation mark "!". less than a minute later there was a blackout and my battery went dead before i could've completed the remaining combinations for the hard reset. :( Now the damn phone is CAUGHT IN A LOOP when try to get the exclamation mark to complete the hard reset. when the down button is held upon powering on it just vibrates and restarts OVER and OVER. HELP! SOLUTIONS URGENTLY NEEDED! :( :( :(

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: what happens when a hard reset on a phone is interrupted?

Download the Recovery Tool on your PC, connect your phone with the USB cable and see if the Recovery Tool recognizes it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786