Engadget app not working

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I stopped using the Engadget app about a year ago.

Try using Flipbook instead, you'll probably find the UI and content far nicer (I do anyway).

Thallanor

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty certain that the app stopped working when they updated their web site's format, since the app just parsed it. A couple months before the web site update, they were looking for Android and iOS programmers for their app, and so I'm assuming the Windows Phone app went to the wayside. Thing is, if it's no longer supported and doesn't work, pull the damn app. Engadget has always been full of fluff and inept in the very technology they're supposed to be about. Their desktop app is an even bigger pile of garbage.

VARUNGUPTA16061992

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty certain that the app stopped working when they updated their web site's format, since the app just parsed it. A couple months before the web site update, they were looking for Android and iOS programmers for their app, and so I'm assuming the Windows Phone app went to the wayside. Thing is, if it's no longer supported and doesn't work, pull the damn app. Engadget has always been full of fluff and inept in the very technology they're supposed to be about. Their desktop app is an even bigger pile of garbage.
Yeah i used to find some features not working. I think they r no longer working over it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo