Hello everyone,

Just got my new Lumia 950 XL few days. I won't expand it here but there are few things i enjoy, others that i don't but the most annoying for me is the lack of global search through the phone.

When i hit the search button, Cortana pops up.

So i want to search for a contact : i type Mike, all i got got is search Mike on the web

I want to search for an appointment with M. Brand whicj i set up in Outlook Calendar as "Appointment with M. Brand" : i type Brand, nothing. i type appointment, still nothing

I want to search for music which stand on my phone memory. I type the name of it, nothing

Really ? Am I really bad at this or is Cortana unable to search through my phone for simple stuff ?

Thank you all for your help :)
    12-04-2015 08:29 AM
    That's one of the many things Microsoft chose to remove from Windows Phone. Just like the clean look Cortana had before they made it look like the mobile bing result site. -_- But it's not said that this rather important functionality won't return.
    12-04-2015 08:35 AM
    Thank you for your reply. It is indeed a shame that such a standard feature is unavailable :(

edit : oh i'm logged in with this computer, i'm the op :o
    12-04-2015 11:36 AM