Here drive replacement on 950xl

th34monk3ys

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi, upgraded phone from 1520 to 950xl, I've lost here drive do we know if it's a store issue or something there removing in long run, I used maps and it loved to tell me to u turn everywhere. Here drive is by far better!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't agree less. Be it the appearance of the map during voice navigation or the UI itself, it looks much cleaner than HERE Drive ever did. Routing and maps are still using the HERE backend, so there's no difference anyways.

But apart from this, I remember having recently read somewhere that HERE apps are supposed to return for Windows 10.

cracgor

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I think it has to deal with expiration of the licensing agreement, but they are switching to Bing maps is my understanding.

I use copilot. It costs to install it, but it includes a lot more features including telling you which side of the street the location is supposed to be on. Unfortunately it normally doesn't tell the speed limit and you have to download a lot more mask data for it. My built in GPS is so much better than any of these in my car, so I stopped messing with ask this awhile ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes