How do I sync photos from DSLR to my phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How to sync photos from DSLR to my phone

Hey everyone,

I picked up a DSLR camera recently and I'm wondering if there is an easy way to get them into my camera roll so they they will sync to my phone. I uploaded them to the camera roll folder in one drive, but when I open the photos app on my phone they don't show up. I'm guessing this is essentially a one way sync on the phone?

Anyone have a solution?

Thanks!

ade333

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: How to sync photos from DSLR to my phone

yes, I do see them there, but it takes quite a while to then transfer them to my phone, which makes sharing them difficult. And I'm using 8.1 but I'd be fine with a solution on 10

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

xfer the files to PC and then to phone. It will be much better that way. It does take a long while to propagate off OneDrive if you have GB of data you are trying to pull down from a fresh start.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site

Also, if u want them on your phone make sure u r altering the size of the image so it doesn't take as long to transfer and take up all the free space on your phone / SD card.

DCProjMgr

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think that a better workflow for you would be to transfer the pics directly from the camera to the phone. Then they are immediately available for sharing. Does your DSLR have built-in WiFi? If so, do an Internet search to find out how to make a direct connection to the WiFi on your phone.

Even if your camera does not have WiFi, you can add it using a EyeFi Mobi SD card. In addition to storing your pictures, the EyeFi Mobi makes a connection to your phone and sends the photos. The regular Mobi sends JPG files only. The Mobil Pro versions send RAW files as we.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes