Notifications on windows 10

Sin Ogaris

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
So I just got my 950 XL and apart from a less than stellar battery everything is relatively smooth sailing save for a few issues. Most notable of which is that I don't receive any notifications other than from base Microsoft apps like Mail and Messaging. Nothing else shows up, there also isn't the option to switch them on in the notification settings menu either, they simply aren't there.

Even the Windows Central app shows no notifications, on the live tile or otherwise.

Will James3

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
yep same problem here. others will tell you you are wrong, but trust me we are not. notifications for each individual email acct tile do not work. if you have 3 accts, and you receive 3 emails in each acct, the only notification you receive is in the Outlook Mail tab that you have 9 new emails. on the banner also 9. its ridiculous.

Sin Ogaris

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Well Windows Central is because I'm a Muppet, it has reverted all my settings I guess, but Messenger and Facebook, I dunno why it's not happening. The apps themselves are set up for notifications.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss