I recently moved to USA where torrenting is banned. Turned out, I can still do it using a VPN. Which is the best windows VPN?
    12-17-2015 09:02 AM
    Well, when I see people asking about the best VPN for torrenting, I always suggest Ivacy VPN. None of the VPNs out there mention torrenting ever on their website, except for Ivacy. Even their social media banners advocate the fact that they are the best for torrenting. If you don’t believe me, check out their facebook page IvacyWhile other VPN providers are afraid to shout out loud that they support torrents, Ivacy is only the one brave enough to say it openly. One of the major reasons behind this bold claim, according to me, is the fact that they are based in Hong Kong, and so the US, UK or any other country’s regulations does not apply on them.

I've been using Ivacy VPN for a while for torrenting, and it works fine for me. I bought it when they were running summer campaign (I think). Currently they are running a life-time discount for Christmas which offers 85% discount on their annual plan. As I had a chat with the support guy about the summer campaign, he said that it's a life-time offer and that I'll have to pay the same amount once my offer expires. The offer is still valid I guess says so on their website.
    Well, when I see people asking about the best VPN for torrenting, I always suggest Ivacy VPN. None of the VPNs out there mention torrenting ever on their website, except for Ivacy. Even their social media banners advocate the fact that they are the best for torrenting. If you don’t believe me, check out their facebook page IvacyWhile other VPN providers are afraid to shout out loud that they support torrents, Ivacy is only the one brave enough to say it openly. One of the major reasons behind this bold claim, according to me, is the fact that they are based in Hong Kong, and so the US, UK or any other country’s regulations does not apply on them.

I've been using Ivacy VPN for a while for torrenting, and it works fine for me. I bought it when they were running summer campaign (I think). Currently they are running a life-time discount for Christmas which offers 85% discount on their annual plan. As I had a chat with the support guy about the summer campaign, he said that it's a life-time offer and that I'll have to pay the same amount once my offer expires. The offer is still valid I guess says so on their website.
    12-17-2015 09:10 AM
    Nope, this thread is not going to work. While there are legal reasons to torrent, the fact that the OP is asking for a VPN to circumvent rules means that this thread is discussing illegal activities.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-13-2016 09:17 AM