How do I submit a app article?

W

WPCentral Question

How do I submit a app article

I built a app and would like some free publicity, just wanna know where I am supposed to send the article about my app.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I submit a app article

Here are the Rules for Developers on Mobile Nations Forums: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

You could join the site and then join our developer program... http://forums.windowscentral.com/developers-corner/311325-join-windowscentral-developer-program.html

You can tip the Blog here: Contact | Windows Central and select the category "Suggest an App for review"

Developers may make one (1) thread for an App in our App Spotlight forum. App Spotlight - Windows Central Forums

Obviously active Windows Central members have a better chance of gaining recognition and support here. I'm sure you understand.

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa