Groove Music not syncing on my Andorid S6 with One Drive

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Using One Drive on my laptop and stored all of my music in the music folder. Loaded One Drive on my Android S6 and see all of my music. Next I loaded Groove and when I sync, it states Collection in Sync at the bottom, but my Collection states It's Lonely here Why not add some music. Very frustrated at this point. Reset phone and started over to ensure I logged into Microsoft and One Drive with the same account but still getting same message. Any suggestions???

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
I think its problem with the android app(3.0.50831) itself.And to say its a complete s*** compared to any music player present. Takes about 10 secs to start playing a song online even with my 10mbps internet speed, does not load album arts.

Tony2625

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Got it. I select menu and pick Collection and every tab says the same message It's lonely here...
All I really want is a good way to manage my music so that my music on my laptop is syncing with my mobile device similar to how iTunes works. One Drive seems to accomplish this but now I need a good player . Any recommendations?

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Got it. I select menu and pick Collection and every tab says the same message It's lonely here...
All I really want is a good way to manage my music so that my music on my laptop is syncing with my mobile device similar to how iTunes works. One Drive seems to accomplish this but now I need a good player . Any recommendations?

I would suggest to ask the folks at android central about apps which are good for streaming cloud music.

Or else contact Microsoft support about your groove android app issue.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I would suggest to ask the folks at android central about apps which are good for streaming cloud music.

Or else contact Microsoft support about your groove android app issue.

I use Google Play Music and Spotify.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon