Where's the Me Tile

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys it's been a while since I've used Windows Phone as a daily driver since switching to Android. But I still pick up my trusty old Lumia 920 from time to time. Going over to the People Hub I'm noticing that I can't find the Me Tile. Does it still exist? Or does it have to be accessed through a separate app? I'm rusty.

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys it's been a while since I've used Windows Phone as a daily driver since switching to Android. But I still pick up my trusty old Lumia 920 from time to time. Going over to the People Hub I'm noticing that I can't find the Me Tile. Does it still exist? Or does it have to be accessed through a separate app? I'm rusty.

It exists. I still have Metile pinned to my start screen.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't in Windows 10 Mobile.
Yeah I have the latest build on the fast ring installed on my Lumia 920 and I could not find it. I thought maybe I was just not finding it for some reason. I really do miss some of the old Metro interface from WP8.1. I really love the cameras on the new Lumias but the software is really holding the phones back now. If Windows 10 Mobile is alive and well in 2017 I will probably make a return to the platform. The apps and polish would definitely be remedied by then and who knows, maybe a Lumia 1040 powered by SD820 would be released. I would be a happy man.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes