Why I have a distorted line in the middle of my when I started upgrading my phone into windows 10.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Im having issues in my nokia lumia 532 when I upgraded it into windows 10, there is something weird distorted line that suddenly appears in the middle of my screen but it also disappears when sometimes I restart it or just leave it, but im still freak out in this kind of issue because I dont think this is an LCD screen problem or maybe there is a virus or it has something to when I started upgrading my phone into windows 10. Thank you for those who respond in this message.

iwameed

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Ok. Now I know. This is a prob specific to the lumia 532. I have one. I know what you are taking about. I have tried soft reset and hard reset and it the problem still persists. I dont think its a hardware problem, most probably a prob with the firmware compatibility with win10m. Even on wp8.1 you might get this prob, but you wont get a distorted line instead you'll get 3-4 white pixels in the middle of the lower most row of pixels. But I am quite sure its a prob specific to the Lumia 532. I am waiting for the official W10m update, which will, hopefully, come with a firmware update as well. If the problem still persists I'll take the device to the Microsoft service center.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss