When will 640XL get Windows 10 update Officially (not insider's)?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows Central Question

I would like to replace my current WP with 8.1 Update 2 with a W10 phone. Should I buy 640XL & try to update to W10 (by Insiders or wait for Official) or else i wait for a new W10 phone which has the similar price & specs of 640XL?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I would like to replace my current WP with 8.1 Update 2 with a W10 phone. Should I buy 640XL & try to update to W10 (by Insiders or wait for Official) or else i wait for a new W10 phone which has the similar price & specs of 640XL?

You'll wait a few months for a device from MS with similar specs. However, there have been several new models released that run W10M. If you're not particular about getting a microsoft branded phone, you could purchase one assuming it is available in your region

You could also test with insider after buying 640xl. But you'll have to do upgrade process carefully. Check the forums for guidelines

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
LOL if we knew dates we could make a fortune selling them...

Stay tuned to our News Blog. They will shout out all OTA rollouts as they happen by model and country. Our members are great, many spotters will report in on conditions.

http://www.Windows Central.com

Additionally, we have a dedicated thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile/377693-w10m-release-dates-answers-inside.html Check in there for updates.

With 10s of thousands of members and guests coming here daily we unfortunately cannot allow each and every one of them to have their own running thread on this issue.

If you want to have a discussion on this issue, post additional questions, etc... Please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the linked meta-thread. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon